Post 8 : English Language Challenges

 

Hi bloggers! I can´t believe this would be my last blog! I really like this subject. I feel like it was similar to how they teach English at school. I really appreciate that to be honest. I needed something more relax, that doesn’t mess up with my brain so much. I really enjoy the different dynamics, like the videos and the blogs. It was really interesting reading about experiences of the rest of the class.

I think that I need to improve my pronunciation and my fluency. I still have trouble with the pronunciation of some words and sometimes I have blanks spaces while I am talking or writing. Also, I still have like a little of panic attacks when I have to talk to someone. I start to freak out. But I have to confess that that happens less since I start the subject. I would try to speak more English with my best friend (who is really good in this language. Also, I will search some application that let me practice my pronunciation and let me refresh my grammar.

I use English every day. I like to look videos, movies, series in English. The majority of the music I listen is in English. And I read sometimes books or novels in English.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone in this class and the miss for making this a safe space for making mistakes and learn about it. 💓😄

Comentarios

  1. I liked the blogs and videos too. I think it was a good way of evaluation!!!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the posts were an entertaining way to evaluate

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Hobbies

Post 5: My future job

Post 7: Changes to my study programme