Post 2:The best concert I've been to

 

The best concert I’ve been to was fours years ago. The concert was of my favorite band since I was twelve. Their name is Five seconds of summer and they played in the Movistar arena. They are an Australian band formed in 2011. Their gender of music is pop with variations of rock, punk, and alternative music.



Absolutely one of the most fun, amazing, and surreal moments in my life. The atmosphere was of pure joy, energy, and nerves of seeing them for the first time in Chile. For me, this was the first time I was in a concert. When the concert started, I was screaming and jumping until my legs couldn’t take it anymore. I remember failing in most of the lyrics due to the nerves, but I swear I know the songs! The sensation of seen the band that help you on many occasions with their music is the maximum feeling of joy and happiness. These is why that concert was the best I’d in my life.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I recognized that band, they have good music. I have songs of them in my playlist.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HIII!!! Seeing your favorite band live is really something unforgettable :))

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG when i was in high school this was definitely one of my favorite bands!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Hobbies

Post 5: My future job

Post 7: Changes to my study programme