Post 7: Changes to my study programme

 

Hello people!

Today I am going to talk about some changes I would like to do to my study programme. Until now, I only had the experience of online classes, so I do not know how the program really is. Engineer of natural renewables resources is a career very large and with very different subjects. I am only finishing second year so I don’t really know the majority of them to know what I would want to change. About the workload… I thought that the workload in college was constantly so high that I wouldn’t have time for anything that wasn´t college. For my surprise it isn’t like that… so far. If I could change something, probably would be the organization and the distribution of the different evaluations. Because what usually happened to me is that some weeks I have so many evaluations in a short period but then I have one or two weeks with any evaluations. This makes that sometimes I am very overworked and another I have nothing to do but still I am very stresses and nervous.

 Probably I would like to add more field trips and laboratories. But also, I heard that before the pandemic we have many of those.

Because I had only lived college in pandemic, the majority of changes I would do for sure are in this topic. For example, I would like to improve the classrooms. Making them appropriate for online and presential classes. Adding cameras and microphones for the teachers.

Comentarios

  1. I experience that too! Some weeks are full of tests and reports to do, and other weeks have just one evaluation.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s the exact same in Agriculture :( some weeks are filled with tests and avaluations and others we have nothing. This causes so much stress!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. same, some weeks are kind of chill and then you have 4 tests in one week

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I feel your pain haha. I'm sick of weeks full of evaluations

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with you, the distribution of evaluations should be changed, it causes a lot of stress

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Hobbies

Post 5: My future job