Post 3: Hobbies

 

I don’t have many hobbies really. I like to read a lot. I have enjoyed reading books since I was nine years old. Now I don´t have much time to read due to the pandemic and college. Anyway, I try to read at least ten minutes every day.

From the beginning of the pandemic I started to practice exercise in my house. I am not very good in being constant. Generally I would work out for three weeks maximus and then take a break of one or two months…

Another hobbie could be painting. I love painting with acrylics, oils, colors pencils or pastels. Painting helps me with anxiety and to calm me down. Without a doubt when I paint, I enter in a mental space where I am totally in peace and I forget any problems or homework’s that I would have. Usually I painted every time I have a draw or canvas. This would be probably once in two or three months.

Undoubtedly I want to develop more hobbies that will give me new experiences in my life.





Comentarios

  1. Painting is such a a nice way to calm down and relax. I also love doing it!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also tried to work out in my house, but but the same thing happened to me oops

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I'm trying to exercise at home too, but i suffer the same condition as you hahaha I hope we can achieve our objectives soon! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I fancy reading books too, especially fantasy books like “All the fairies of the kingdom”

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Painting also helps me to distract myself, but lately I don't do it like I used to :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love reading to, but like you I don’t have enough time:(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, i know how it feels with the excercise haha, but at least you try, it took me a lot to get used to it, and only after a year it became an habit.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: My future job

Post 7: Changes to my study programme