Post 6: Time travel in the future.

 

Hello guys!

If I had the opportunity of travel to the future, I would go to the end of the semester to be honest. I can´t wait for this torture to end (so dramatic). Jokes aside, I really would go to the end of the semester. When my semester ends, the first week of January, I have plans to travel to Chiloe with my friends. We have planned this since April or May of this year. I am really excited to go because I am never travel to the south of Chile. Also, we always want to travel together to some place of Chile or America. Definitely I would love to stay in there forever, with my friends that I don’t see too much because of the pandemic and university. Obviously without test, stress and college.


I know I could choose any time in the future, and I choose a time in less than two months. This is mainly because I don’t have a very optimistic vision of how the future of the planet would be. If we continue to act like we are acting now, and we don’t take actions… We don’t have so much of a future. Also, I don’t like the idea of looking how I will be in the future, what a achieve in my life.

Comentarios

  1. Please stop with University, I want to be adrift in the sea of ​​unemployment :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a wise choice Cami hahaha, I completely agree with you. End of semester is definitely something all of us are waiting for.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn´t even think about it, i think it was a smart answer hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That’s so cool, I am happy for you. I hope your plans with your friends end up well

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Hobbies

Post 5: My future job

Post 7: Changes to my study programme