Post 5: My future job

 

In high school, I didn’t knew what I wanted to do in my life. I was between six or seven careers. These careers went from psychology to medicine and mathematics. The only thing I knew was that I wanted a job that let me to travel and live in another country. Also, I wanted a job related with nature. A job that gave me the knowledge to protect my environment. As well I don´t want to be in an office, so this job has to allow me to work from different places. Therefore, when this career (Engineering in Natural Resources) appear in the picture I had a clear idea of how I would like to work. Probably I will work in a research laboratory or a company. For the moment I don´t know what mayor I want to take. I am waiting to feel more comfortable and part of the career to decide for what path I want to go. Thinking about it, if in this moment I have to decide I would probably go to something with ecology or hydraulics. Mainly because those are topics that I really enjoy reading. I hope someday I have this type of job.

Comentarios

  1. I feel like you in the way that I also want to travel to diferents places while I'm doing my job

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hope you can decide a job that you like. Also working abroad sounds really nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I believe I would like to work in something related to ecology too! I hope you can find your dream job Cami :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hope you can have a good job where you can feel comfortable and enjoy about it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope that in the future you can work and enjoy on what you like

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: Hobbies

Post 7: Changes to my study programme